Sew What? Inc. Product Return Policy
Sew What? Inc. continually strives to provide the best customer service and customer satisfaction and therefore will accept returns of qualified products.
Sew What? Inc. is unable to accept returns on “Special Order” items (except where defective), which includes all sewn drapery/fabric products, cut yardage, ADC Curtain Track and Track Components, and Digitally Printed products.
However, Sew What? Inc. will accept returns on products not designated as “Special Order” items, under the following conditions:
- Customer must contact Sew What? Inc. within 10 business days from the date of product receipt to request a return.
- No returns will be accepted without a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and must be received by Sew What? Inc. no later than 30 days from the date that the RMA number is issued.
- RMA number must be clearly labeled on the outside of the return shipment container.
- Products must be returned “freight prepaid” by the customer, and no refund will be made to the customer for freight costs.
- Products must be in new and unused condition.
- A restocking fee of 25% will be assessed on all returned products.
- Upon inspection of returned product, and if all conditions are met, Sew What? Inc. will issue a refund for the original cost of the returned product(s) less the 25% restocking fee.
- For orders originally paid by credit card or debit card, the refund will be processed in the form of a credit toward the same credit card or debit card. For orders originally paid by cash or cash equivalent (check, cashier’s check, or wire transfer), a refund check will be mailed to the customer.
Defective Products Policy
Sew What? Inc. is committed to providing products of the highest quality. In the event that the customer believes that a product is defective or otherwise has not been manufactured according to the customer’s specifications, the following conditions apply:
- The customer must contact Sew What? Inc. within 10 business days from the date of product receipt to file a defective products claim.
- Sew What? Inc. may request that the item be returned and/or that digital photographs or other evidence of defect be provided.
- No returns will be accepted without a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. Should Sew What? Inc. request the return of defective products, the customer will be informed at the time the RMA number is issued as to the appropriate return shipping method.
- The RMA number must be clearly labeled on the outside of the return shipment container.
- Defective products must be received by Sew What? Inc. no later than 30 days from the date that the RMA number is issued.
- Defective products will be either replaced or repaired, at the discretion of Sew What? Inc.
- Original shipping charges will not be refunded; however, shipping charges will not be charged to the customer for replacement or repaired products.