Another year has passed, and it is Thanksgiving once again. We have had a lot to be thankful for this year, and I hope that you have as well.
In considering all that I have to be thankful for on a professional level, this year I am most thankful for the wonderful staff that we have here at Sew What? and Rent What? Without them, we could never be able to provide the exemplary service and products that keep our clients coming back (and referring us to new clients).
- Marianne, Rent What? Traffic Coordinator, is always available to our clients, making sure that their rental orders arrive to them on time and that rental return shipments are coordinated efficiently (plus she is a great asset as a blog contributor).
- Michelle, Araceli, Rick and the entire manufacturing and warehouse staff (both Sew What? and Rent What?) are always ready and willing to go the extra mile for our clients, even when it means coming to work early, staying late, and even working on the weekends. They are truly stars for their dedication to the company and the clients.
- Our Account Managers Shane, Kimberly, and Gwen go above and beyond to make sure that our clients get the best product as well as the best customer service (Gwen even does double-duty as both a sales and a rentals account manager)
- Andrea and Anthony in our Graphics Department do a wonderful job of taking client artwork files and converting them into beautiful fabric, vinyl, or mesh backdrops (sometimes as large as 40′ h x 60′ w!)
- We also couldn’t do it without our terrific support staff – Silvia (Receptionist & HR), Michelle (Purchasing), Tammy and Rosalie (Bookkeeping). They are the ones who keep the office engines rolling – making sure that the phones are answered, that our staff is happy, that fabric and supplies are on hand, and that our finances (incoming and outgoing) are on track.
So, on behalf of myself (General Manager), Megan (President), and Adam (CFO), I would like to say a big Thank You to the entire Sew What? / Rent What? team. You guys really are stars!